Create an account so you can use all of the tools on OER Commons.
- To create an account, click Sign In/Register, then Register.
- Enter the requested information in each field. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Once you have completed the information, click the Register button.
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration with OER Commons.
- Click the link provided in the email, where you will be taken to the OER Commons site as a registered user. You can see you are logged into the site when your profile picture is at the top right hand side of the screen. You may begin exploring.
- Clicking your profile image in the top right corner will take you to your OER Commons profile. This is where you will find all of your saved, authored, and draft resources. You may also access your Groups from this screen.